Miracles Of Reiki




Miracles of Reiki

Miracles of Reiki

Reiki Healing has a miraculous affect for the patients. Here are few Reiki stories submitted by the people who have seen these Reiki Miracles happen with their eyes or a part of the miracle themselves. Please note that while Reiki cures diseases like a Reik Miracle, it may not happen to every one with the same type of results. I mean to say that the degree of results from Reiki/Samda may vary from person to person.

Reiki and Cancer




I was diagnosed with ovarian/paratonilee cancer. I was not given a good prognosis. With extensive Chemo treatments, I stood a good chance- without- maybe I had 6-9 months. I had just lost my husband within two years, I had two adorable kids ages 12 and 11. At that time, they had lost their Dad and now Mom was real sick. I had extensive surgery and was faced with chemo, which I didn’t want to do as I had seen what chemo had done to my husband. I was not a happy camper, but wanted all best odds in my favor so I decided to go with the chemo. After my second chemo treatment, I saw a long time friend of mine. Her family and she herself have dealt with this situation before within her family. She came up to me and said ” I am not going to send you flowers, I am going to come over to your home and do Reiki on you as my gift.” Reiki, I said, what is this? I wanted to live and I wanted to do anything to make all options work, so I accepted her offer.After the first treatment, I felt relaxed, calmed, and very good. Almost, rejuvenated. My Reiki Master had said to me after the second treatment she had seen many little black balls firing through my abdomen while treating me. I thought this strange. That night, about five hours after she had left, I had an experience in the bathroom, which is hard to describe. However, after completed, I felt strongly that “all the cancer was gone out of my body”. I called a nurse and a doctor and after tests, they agreed that all the cancer was gone, but could not explain this since I had had only two chemo treatments and they thought I would need many more. I also have to say that my faith has been renewed and I look forward to a long and happy future. I began my journey with Reiki that night and I am now a cancer survivor for a third time over 26 years. I plan on seeing my children graduate from college, get married and have my grandchildren. To date, I am about to celebrate my two-year anniversary from that surgery and I am feeling good and going on with life.There is a lot to this, and I will continue to practice and heal. I am living proof that it works. My doctors cannot explain how well I am doing- but they suggest ” just keep on doing whatever it is!”

Reiki Heals Depression and Back Injuries

In 1978, I had a very bad accident at work, which resulted in many problems in my back, stretched muscles, herniated discs, arthritis, pinched nerves, and more. I spent a lot of time at chiropractors, doctor’s offices, using pain pills and the like. In 1992, I slipped and fell on a patch of ice as I was leaving work. More herniation’s, pain, a broken arm and another trauma to contend with. I spent nearly 2 years in bed, depressed, many pills to numb the pain, and was quite a mess. Then I went to a high school reunion, as my friend urged me to, and she helped me have the strength to go. She told me about taking Reiki, and explained what it was. Desperate to be helped without pills, we both took the class and I could not believe the difference! It was like a miracle. My strength got better, my depression lifted, and I had positive energy, and began letting go of the negative feeling I had for so long! I am not fully healed, but can walk, even swim a bit, take an arthritis aqua class, walk on a treadmill which is a miracle in itself for 15 to 20 minutes a day, I also do not eat much red meat, I cannot believe the difference! A miracle indeed! I cannot speak enough of this great art. It will always be a great part of my life. I will be taking more classes in the future.

Severe Injuries Healed

Another boy had a motorbike accident and received very serious injuries. A car hit him.  Both arms and legs were broken, his neck was fractured, both lungs were punctured with one lung having to be removed, and part of the liver had to be removed. He was on life support and his doctor gave him a 5 percent chance to live. A friend began sending distant Reiki to him and saying prayers and also asked many other Reiki people to do likewise.

Miracles of Reiki

Miracles of Reiki

The following week he came off life support, two weeks later he was out of danger, another week later he was out of the hospital, and three months later he was up and walking around. With the help of Reiki he went from having a 5 percent chance to live to being 95 percent recovered in three months.

Operation Cancelled

A Reiki practitioner, received a phone call from a concerned husband. His wife had been suffering from severe neuralgia pains in her face for six years. The pain was present 24 hours a day and she had had several operations, which were ineffective, to stop the pain. The pain continued and even the strongest pain killers didn’t help.   The pain was so severe and had gone on so long, she agreed to have a brain operation, to stop the pain. The operation was scheduled to take place at  Cape Town, South Africa.   The Reiki practitioner agreed to provide Reiki before the operation, but her purpose was just to help the woman relax and prepare her for the operation. She worked with her chakras and spent a long time with her. But then remembered a technique of extending her Reiki fingers. She tried this and imagined her extended fingers going into the face where the pain was located. She felt a ridge on the bone and sent Reiki for about 2 minutes at which point the ridge vanished.  The woman reported that the pain was gone and burst into tears. The pain didn’t return and the operation was canceled.

Reiki Heals Stroke

I recently had a patient who suffered from having a stroke. He experienced a mild weakness on his left side and great difficulty walking because he could not balance, was dizzy and had double vision. He fell a lot and couldn’t walk outdoors. Also, he reported that he felt like worms were crawling in his head. He saw a neurologist, neuro surgeon, and a balance therapist with no improvement and in fact his symptoms got worse as he began vomiting.   I started giving him Reiki  treatments, followed by balancing exercises. After four treatments, this 83 year old gentleman recovered completely. Now he can drive, and go for walks with no complaints – no double vision and his head is back to normal. Each time he received a treatment, he went into deep relaxation within 30 seconds and said it was a heavenly feeling. Reiki can do miracles.

Heart Healed

A Reiki practitioner had a friend with heart problems. The friend had high blood pressure and a blocked heart artery that required an angioplasty operation. She started taking Reiki treatments–three full treatments per week for two weeks.   After receiving these treatments, her blood pressure dropped and she began sleeping like a baby. Then when she went for the operation, x-rays revealed that she no longer needed an angioplasty and there was no need to operate. These positive benefits have remained for over three years!

Reiki and Meningitis

A healing request was sent to a Reiki practitioner, for a seven-year-old girl who had suddenly taken ill and had all the symptoms of meningitis. She had swelling around her brain, became unconscious, and was rushed to Guy’s hospital in London, where she was put on life-support. The parents were told the little girl might be brain-damaged–if she regained consciousness–and that she might not be able to breath on her own. They were told also that at some point they might need to decide to switch off life support and let her die.   After the healing request was sent in, she improved, was taken off life support and allowed to go back home. Not only could she talk, but she was dancing and singing. She attends school, but continues to be monitored and does require some physiotherapy for one leg. But this has been a profound recovery!   (Source: http://www.reiki.org)






Be Sociable, Share!
The following two tabs change content below.
Amynah Gajani is a Reiki Grand Master,Samda Healer and Acupressure therapist.She also holds a degree in Eastern Medicines and have a very good research in Herbal Medicines.Additionally, she is also a certified Hypnotherapist from National Guild of Hypnotists, USA. She has a vast experience in all the above forms of alternative therapies and as such her clients/patients holds her in highest esteem.

Latest posts by Amynah Gajani (see all)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

http://hu.clavinuk.com Online casino Submit your site to search engines for free
Buy Social Media Services SEO friendly UK Web Directory Vision Web SEO Link For Free Directory Amidalla Search Engine - Suchmaschine